ART GERMANY is looking for a Functional Safety Expert to manage the future generation of the ISO 26262 products.
|– Manage the Functional Safety activities among the overall lifecycle to assure the fulfillment of the safety target allocated at the product/system|
– Responsible of the Functional Safety Plan and Functional Safety Case
– Definition of the Functional Safety Concept
– Training other colleagues to strengthen the FS capability of the team
– Participating and/or support the activities related to the international technical committee (e.g. ISO Working Groups).
|COMPETENCES AND QUALIFICATIONS|
|– BS / MS Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or similar)|
– Experience in Functional Safety projects as Functional Safety Engineer and/or assessor
– Experience in Functional Safety Analysis (e.g. FMEA/FTA)
– knowledge of the ISO 26262 standard or another Functional Safety standard like IEC 61508, ISO 25119, ISO 13849-1
– Ability to problem solving
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Good written and oral communication skills in English.
|PREFERRED COMPETENCES and QUALIFICATION|
|– Knowledge and/or experience usage of functional safety standards for industry (e.g. IEC 61508, ISO 13849) or off-road sector (e.g. ISO 25119, ISO 19014)|
– Knowledge of C/C++, model Based Design, Autosar and analysis of electronic embedded circuit
– Functional Safety Certification (e.g. TUV or EXIDA certification)
– Written and oral communication skills in German
|Job Category||Functional Safety|